One of my greatest pleasures is to speak professionally for empowerment groups, women’s trainings, writer’s groups, national organizations, business gatherings, church groups, schools, universities, book groups, and so much more. Request M. Bridget Cook as a Speaker. As a speaker and workshop facilitator, there are unlimited topics I can cover, and for each group I tailor my speech to reach that specific audience.
My goal is always to educate, inspire and motivate.Phone: (801) 644-0122
Empowerment and Inspirational Topics:
- Bloomin’ Miracles: Radically Transform Your Life!
- The Power of CHOICE: Engage in Life with True Freedom
- A Bestseller: Creating Your Unique Ending to Your Life Story
- Victim to Victor: Powerful Stories of Transformation
- Out of the Web of the Spider: Becoming Free of the Sticky Web of Addiction
- Don’t be Afraid of the Dark: Difficult Topics that Transform Lives
- The Truth Will Set You Free, or…Diligent Interviewing, Diligent Research
- Excite Your Passion: Transform Your Writing… and Your Life!
- Work? Play? Or PASSION?
- Has Your Pyramid Tipped Over? Find True Balance in Work and Life, with special introduction from Coach Leo Weidner.
- The Delightful Art of the Deal: What it Truly Means to Create Win-Win